Over recent years, the tracker data model has become a major focus of DHIS2 development, as there has been an increase in interest in collecting and using patient-level data. In this course, you will learn how to use native DHIS2 apps to visualize event and tracker data using the Event Reports, Event Visualizer, Data Visualizer and Maps applications. Along the way, you will be taught all of the options available for viewing the data to suit your specific needs. This course will teach you the essential applications for successfully managing event and tracker programs in DHIS2.
No previous training or courses required to take this course. Basic familiarity with DHIS2 is desirable but not necessary.
This is a great course for DHIS2 beginners and any users wanting to learn more about DHIS2 analytics for the individual event and tracker based model of DHIS2. This course is intended for users who want to gain experience viewing event and tracker data for programmatic decision making, reporting and analysis. The target audience for this course includes, but are not limited to, program managers, monitoring and evaluation staff, and donors.
Key Skills You Will Gain
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Event & Tracker Data Management
- Data Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Introduction to Event & Tracker Data Models
- Event Reports app
- Event Visualizer app
- Data Visualizer app
- Maps app
- Dashboards and Interpretations
In this training course, you will
- Learn the best apps for data visualization for event and tracker data and how to use them
- Learn all of the options available for viewing the data to suit your specific needs.
- Gain experience viewing event and tracker data for programmatic decision making, reporting and analysis.
- Gain a better understanding of the robust visualization features for event and tracker programs
- Learn best practices for event and tracker data to apply to your own DHIS2 instance
- Gain a deeper understanding of the comprehensive and powerful capabilities of event and tracker analytics supported in DHIS2
Gain practical experience creating data visualizations, learn the best visual representations for different types of data, and discover all the options available to make your data more meaningful, impactful and powerful.
This Course Includes
- Shareable Certificate: Certificate of completion to share your achievement
- Flexible Schedule: No deadlines or timed tests
- 100% online: Start instantly and learn at your own pace
- Applied Learning Project: Includes a hands-on project to apply key concepts, maximize learning and gain practical experience