The aggregate data model is the backbone of DHIS2. The applications used to view aggregate data are standard applications in DHIS2, and can be used to view data from all data models. In other words, they are essential applications to be familiar with when analyzing data in DHIS2. In this course, you will learn how to use native DHIS2 apps to visualize aggregate data using the Data Visualizer (graphs and pivot tables), Maps and Dashboard applications. This course will teach you the essential applications for successfully viewing and analyzing your data in DHIS2.
No previous training or courses required to take this course. Basic familiarity with DHIS2 is desirable but not necessary.
This is a great course for DHIS2 beginners and any users wanting to learn more about DHIS2 analytics for the aggregate data model. In addition, for users who want even more flexibility and analytic power, this course includes a lesson on our freely available DHIS2-to-Power BI Connector. The target audience for this course includes, but are not limited to, program managers, monitoring and evaluation staff, and donors.
Key Skills You Will Gain
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Event & Tracker Data Management
- Data Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Introduction to DHIS2 Building Blocks and Data Models
- Data Visualizer App
- Maps App
- Dashboards & Interpretations
- Power BI
In this training course, you will:
- Learn how to use DHIS2 apps to visualize aggregate data using the Data Visualizer (graphs and pivot tables), Maps, and Dashboard applications.
- Learn all of the options available for viewing the data to suit your specific needs.
- Gain experience viewing data for programmatic decision making, reporting and analysis.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the comprehensive and powerful capabilities of aggregate analytics supported in DHIS2.
- Learn how you can apply essential DHIS2 capabilities to your own DHIS2 instance.
Gain practical experience creating data visualizations, learn the best visual representations for different types of data, and discover all the options available to make your data more meaningful, impactful and powerful.
This Course Includes
- Shareable Certificate: Certificate of completion to share your achievement
- Flexible Schedule: No deadlines or timed tests
- 100% online: Start instantly and learn at your own pace
- Applied Learning Project: Includes a hands-on project to apply key concepts, maximize learning and gain practical experience
"This is a job well done because the course is easy to follow through and explanations for practical exercises are crystal clear. I had a wonderful training."
"All aspects will be useful and I will be able to apply them to any project that I'm assigned to."
Aggregate Data Courses
Explore our courses dedicated to aggregate data in DHIS2